I'm on Insider with the same configuration but have yet to receive this build.

On 9/21/2015 1:24 PM, Don H via Talk wrote:
I made the decision to join the Windows Insider program and went on the
fast track and downloaded build 547.  WOW what a improvement with
regards to the sluggish issue I was having with file explorer on my
Windows 10 64 bit system.  WE is now reading the items in file explorer
with no lag.    Still have the issue of speech stopping while arrowing
down a web page using IE 11 but I am hoping that Ai Squared will soon
release a WE update to deal with this issue.
List archives can be found at