Hello to the list.
Someone had mentioned in some post earlier about access to some time clock software. One poster said that the time clock software they wanted to use did not have any keyboard commands to get into the interface for reviewing time cards or time sheets. I wonder if and when Window Eyes has touch screen support if some of these difficult programs could be used with the touch screen feature? There does not seem to be much talk of Window Eyes supporting any kind of touch screen and wonder what the problem may be. It seems to me that some of these programs talked about could be accessed by some kind of touch screen support.
If there are any answers out there I would love to hear some input.
Here as of late it looks like more and more of these business programs like the time keeping software and even pay role software are becoming more difficult to use with the screen readers.
I can't help but feel just a little discouraged right now.
We need touch screen support.
Kenneth Son.