From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+stepserve=comcast....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of john riehl via Talk
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 4:59 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: unable to open combo boxes on amazon.com

I've just recently noticed a problem - I am unable to open and read
selections in combo boxes on amazon.com and a couple of other sites which I
can't remember now.

I've tried using right arrow; I've tried using the alt-enter keys. I can
arrow down and  tab away and back to hear the selection, but, for some
reason, my choices don't take.

What's going on? What, if anything, am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

 John

List archives can be found at