Mayb there working on the next release of window eyes or something better
their bundled zoom text and window eyes product. Just a hunch on these and
nothing more.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+gmelconian619=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Massey via Talk
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 2:22 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Red hot news from Ai Squared

Hi, Jeremy.  While I don't work for Ai Squared, I couldn't resist answering
Vaughan's question in a joking manner.  Vaughan, Jeremy indicated that this
e-mail is for a teaser campaign for a product coming soon.  The campaign is
a teaser indeed!  We users are being teased with unreadable html code so
we'll wonder what product Ai Squared is going to release.  Sorry, but I
couldn't resist. Thanks Jeremy for trying to explain what image the
alternative text is supposed to describe.  A woman wearing a wig?  Who knew.
I have a feeling many an e-mail client stripped out the alternative text.
The html code doesn't sound like the description of a woman wearing a wig.
The word padding was included in the code, so perhaps the wig has padding?
Hmmm.  I wonder. Ok, ok, I'm done, I promise.

Mike M.

List archives can be found at