hey i tried macriam reflect with window eyes for office 9.2. and it is reading a lot more information. macriam reflect is free disk cloning and backup software for windows. so i used the mouse pointer and it read the screen and i routed it to the disk and it said pointer routed to custom control. could someone please make an appp for this software so window eyes reads it better, or could someone also download this software and help me figure out how to get it working so when my ssd comes in the mail i can clone the old hard drive to the new ssd? if you want to remote in let me know and i could load up window eyes for office 9.2 and let you remote in and check out the macriam reflect software for yourself. i don't know how to work with the custom controls in this application but at least window eyes is giving me more info than NVDA 2015.3 was giving to me.

Josh

--
follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982