Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2015 7:15 AM
To: Robert Ringwald ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: How can I find the WLM app?

what do you mean?
if it shows in your list of running apps in app management it is already
installed. then listen to the status for each app. they will say running,
stopped or disabled.
if all the apps are stopped check the app status to make sure that the status
is on. if not none of your apps will run.
if you mean what to do after the app has been re downloaded it will start
running as soon as it has been installed and wlm is running. again make sure
the app status is on.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk