From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+ofbgmail=mi.rr....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of manny via Talk
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 7:02 PM
To: matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic...@outlook.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion
List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: WE9.2 will not allow a I. E. scottrade.com order page to
continue-- Is it a dll issue?

Hey Rick,
You wrote:
"I once saw an error message that there was a problem in one of the
native  dlls of the operating system that I believe WindowEyes and
Internet Explorer may both be using - not a good idea to continue using
native operating system features when Microsoft is building everything
around the .net framework with specialized handling of operating system
dlls for fundemental  operating system features me thinks."
I think you might be on the right track.
I had gotten a blue screen of death and Who Crashed indicated that the
crashed was caused by a WE9.2 dll.
Here is a copy of the report:
gwmvidmr.dll

  (gwmvidmr+0x7F45)

Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF960013B7F45, 0xFFFFF880080E4C40,
0x0)

Error:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

file path: C:\Windows\system32\gwmvidmr.dll

Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while
executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to
privileged code.

Good Luck,
  Manny
  please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my stand-up comedy
performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it. ** ** ** ** **
**http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g ** ** ** ** ** computer
specifications: Window Eyes 9.2, Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium,
with dual boot to windows 10, with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core
drivers and software updated automatically with Ninite and Driver
Booster, which sighted assistance is needed, but other than that Driver
Booster is a great program. Recommended software: Firefox, Thunderbird,
Google Chrome, Winamp, Fritz 12, Chessbase 11, MS Office 2010 security:
Microsoft security essential, Malware Bytes pro, Win Patrol, Roboform,
Maintenance: C-cleaner, Ultra Defrag