"open container," that is a new one to me. will look into this.

At 05:25 PM 11/1/2015, you wrote:
Hi there!
I simply plug the thumb drive into my computer and generally windows recognizes it. If it doesn't you can open the computer or my computer icon on your desktop and from there navigate to your thumb drive.. Generally when I go to download a book from the BARD site I simply press the context menu key and first go to open container and then I press it again and go to save. The path is there I simply go in and edit the path to match my save criteria. Example, windows has the path for saving the book as D:\downloads\'filename'. my thumb drive is 'F:' so I simply go in and delete the path name and type in the path to my thumb drive. There may be a quicker and easier way to do it and it there is, I would like to be enlightened! Sorry about the length of this message.
Have A Great Day! de
<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.