Hello,

As many of you are probably quite tired of hearing me rant about the
short comings of WE 9.2, I do have a question about using Firefox,
instead of the prone to freeze up I.E. 11.

When using I.E. 11, I can easily get to those Channels on Youtube for
which I have Subscriptions.

However, when using Firefox, I can not go to my list of Subscriptions in
order to view the latest uploads from those Channel owners.

I am able to go to a list of my subscriptions as if I wish to change
some settings as to how I am  notified, through Emails.  but no where
have I found a way to go to the current unviewed new uploads as I can
when using I.E. 11.

Would someone nudge me in the right direction if you know what I might
be missing?

Thanks,

Dave

--