i don't know which version i have. but with me it locks up when the bookmark list is opened with control i. even then usually if you wait 1 or 2 minutes w e and firefox will unhang. my work around when i want to use the bookmark list is to turn both auto load and browse mode off before i open the list. then after i go to a link from the bookmark list close the list again with control i and turn browse mode and autoload back on. these hangups don't happen when i use nvda and firefox.

-----Original Message----- From: Scott VanDeWalle via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 6:05 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: 64 bit version of firefox

Hello.
Every single time I launch the 64 bit firefox, it seems like we 9.2 will
crash, either that, or firefox will crash.
Just thought I should report this issue.
It works with nvda.
smile

Scott
--
Have a good one
Scott VanDeWalle: moderator

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com