Jed. You will need to go to single pabge mode to have the display move properly. Then the hot key will work as you expect.

-----Original Message----- From: Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 1:43 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: having extreme difficulty with pdfs

Hey guys,
Alright, well perhaps i am missing something, and i thought this was
going to be really easy, but something is seriously wrong.
I have a manual here, that i really need to navigate.  I am looking at
the table of contents, and it's telling me page numbers, so i decided to
go to 1 of them.  I did control shift n, and it askedme what page number
to go to, and i type it in, exactly how it was printed in the table of
contents, a-3.  Well, then i pressed OK, and it didn't go there, the
table of contents was still there on the screen as i move up and down.
Any ideas? There has to be an easier way to get around some of these
pdfs.  Any ideas?

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tfairhurst%40kc.rr.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com