Accessing PDF files can be complicated and probably the second most complex
task behind interacting with Web pages. Especially when dealing with a poorly
designed PDF. You will need to become more familiar with both Adobe Reader and
Browse Mode to succeed with the task at hand.
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com