he difference between the two is that the desktop version of skype is more accessible and the windows store version of skype is not accessible, and normally used with a touch screen.
Kenny Peyatt jr.

On 11/22/2015 2:23 PM, Robert Ringwald via Talk wrote:
Why do you recommend the desk top version? What is the difference?

Years ago WE did not work with the video version of Skype. Is that still the case? Or is there a video version?

-Bob Ringwald

-----Original Message----- From: Marc Solomon via Talk
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 2:01 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Question About Skype

Your two options on the PC are the Desktop version of Skype and the Windows Store app. The Desktop version would be my recommendation.
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On November 22, 2015 1:26:28 PM Robert Ringwald via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

Geeze, where is everyone this morning? In church?

I’m going to download Skype. What version is the best for Window-Eyes?

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week, whereas a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year. This is upsetting news to me....I had no idea I was Japanese.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/msolomon%40aisquared.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/p.wildcat1234%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com