sounds like a virus to me.

At 08:26 PM 11/24/2015, you wrote:
Hey, what's goin on here? Something or somebody has taken over the computer and I didn't want it or ask for it. I can't find my way around anymore and it's a real mess. Has anybody elso run into this?I have to keep correcting the typing. Something called Gandi. No Signature anymore either.

Bud dSchwab

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
        El Segundo, California

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/curtis1014%40verizon.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com