Dear list,

I thought I did everything right and changing over from windows 7 to windows 10 was going well. I got the window eyes 9.2 zip file like some of you suggested. Now there is a big problem. When I tried to install window eyes 9.2 from the zip file, I get this message.. "this version of window eyes does not support this version of windows. So now I have a windows 10 machine that I can't install window eyes into. What do you folks think I should do about this? Thanks again for any help.

   Dave