From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+veronica.smith=aps....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Kenny Peyatt jr. via Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 11:01 PM
To: Josh Rivera; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: monthly updates

I know this doesn't sound good. but microsoft has the habit of doing
this through windows update. I am running windows 10 on my laptop and it
runs great. I have no problems with windows 10. The best thing I would
do is take the check out of the windows 10 update, and download all the
other updates. And if you want to go ahead and download windows 10
latter on, then you can put a check back in the update and hit the
install button.
Kenny Peyatt