This is a known issue which affects only SAPI 4 Eloquence. All other SAPI
synthesizers should work fine, as will ECI Eloquence.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sky Mundell [mailto:s...@shaw.ca]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 3:21 PM
To: Steve Clower <sclo...@aisquared.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: Minor update for Window-Eyes 9.3 and Neospeech now available

Hi Steve. I use the window-eyes for office offer at the moment, and I am
using the ETI Eloquence SAPI 4 version that came with the older version of
Window-Eyes. However, I ran into a trouble with it. When I use the up and
down arrow keys, sometimes Eloquence will not speak. This happens in
outlook, word, etc. When I press alt h to go into the help menu, and then r
to enter the remote pull down, Eloquence will just say, ask for help but it
will not say dialog. Again this is ETI Eloquence 5.0 When I select a
different SAPI speech synthesizer. Currently, I have had to switch to the
Microsoft speech voice, which is Microsoft Mike SAPI 4 version. Any thoughts
on this? This problem started in Window-Eyes 9.2 with the eloquence
synthesizer, but starting with 9.3 using the up and down arrow keys has some
problems when using the ETI Eloquence. 5.0 SAPI 4 synthesizer. Also, another
problem as well, is when I type in paragraphs in MS word, ETI Eloquence will
not read the next paragraph, unless I set the option under the screen option
of the window-eyes control panel to either auto or off. Again, this started
happening in Window-Eyes 9.2, but only, again with the ETI Eloquence 5.0
SAPI 4 synthesizer. If I were to purchase the Eloquence voice, the one that
is tied into Window-Eyes for office, could I order the one tied to
Window-Eyes using paypal? Just curious. Thanks, Sky