Yes.

On 12/19/2015 3:53 PM, Jim via Talk wrote:
I haven't received a message from this group for quite some time now..? Am I still subscribed?
Jim

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nicksarames%40msn.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com