Hi,
        Using: WE 9.3.1, latest FireFox, W7 HP 32

Since updating WE last week, I am unable to turn off the column and row headings on some sites I use regularly. The changes just do not stick.

Going into Verbosity, Browse Mode, Tables,I have tried turning off anything that seems a likely candidate but it either doesn't stop WE reading the column and row headings or if it does, only until next time.

In order to save the settings, control s, pressing enter on the save settings button as well as the spacebar have been tried. Next time the table is accessed, the option Default headings has changed from "none" back to row and column.

The FireFox set files have also been updated to the latest but with no change. Chrome also gives the same results.

Anyone else struck this problem?

Neville.