I posed the below question shortly after 9.3 was released but got no response, so I am trying again.

Regardless of the email program I use, Window-eyes tends to repeat the first five seconds or so of a message after it has been opened. In other words, it reads it but then re-reads the first few seconds of the message. What setting do I need to slow down the reading of the screen until it has stabilized? I tried trigger delay, but that did not do the job. So what is the name of the setting and where do I find it?

Incidentally, I'm running W E 9.3.1 on a Windows 10 desktop.

Don Roberts