thats the problem.
half the time w e can not find this search box until you search for it with browse mode turned off. you can go to the top of page and arrow down or e to go to a edit box and w e will not find it while browse mode is on.
with me this is with firefox38 esr , my browser of choice.

-----Original Message----- From: cov...@ccs.covici.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 2:25 PM
To: net bat ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: dlh...@centurylink.net
Subject: Re: Two Questions

OK, so its messed up, but if you have browse mode on, go till you hear
enter search keywords, turn browse mode off manually and just start
typing, that seems to work all the time.

Hope that helps.

net bat via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

if you  move to the top of the screen then turn browse mode off you
can get to the search box. but leave browse mode off and type in your
search.
sometimes the search box can be found with browse mode on , sometimes not.
sometimes if you press f5 to reload the screen, sometimes insert
backslash to reload the browse mode buffer.
its a crapshoot.

-----Original Message----- From: via Talk