This app provides enhancements to Microsoft Windows, including:

Start Menu Enhanced Navigation (Windows 8 Only)

* Insert Left/Right - Move forward and backward between groups.
* Insert Up/Down - Move up and down through the items in a group logically.
* Insert Home/End - Move to the first and last items in a group respectively.
* Control-Insert-Tab - Displays a dialog containing all of the start menu items
in a tree view.

Toasts and Balloon Tips

* Toast window messages (such as those from installing apps, or inserting media
that causes autoplay to run) are announced automatically. In addition, both
toasts and balloon tip messages are saved so that you can review them at any
time, using the Toast and Balloon Tip History option in the Windows Enhanced
app menu. You also have the option to route the mouse to toasts and balloon
tips automatically so all you have to do is a single left click to perform the
default action.

Audio Support and Mute options

* Windows Enhanced also provide you with the ability to enable audio support in
safe mode. When enabled, your audio device will be enabled so that Window-Eyes
can speak if you boot into Safe Mode (note: some audio hardware does not
support this feature).

* You can also use control-windows-M (by default) to toggle the master volume's
mute property on and off.

Window-Eyes Product Support
Ai Squared
725 Airport North Office Park