Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2016 1:33 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: the new read to end!

Hello,

excellent job.  I am very pleased with the new read to end feature.  It
works like a dream.

I am currently using the office offer, because I need to come up with the
funds for my software maintenance agreement.  I hope to do that soon,
because Window-Eyes 9.3 is an excellent product, and I'm very pleased with
the new features.  Now we need touch functionality.  Thank you very much!

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com