Hi.

I am switching from XP with Outlook Express to Windows 10 with BECKY!

I get some emails that are a daily digest.  In Outlook Express, I am
able to use the "h" key to navigate headings.

In BECKY!, under General Settings, message tab, I see some options for
html view.
IShould I choose the option to use the I E component?

What other settings might need to be changed to navigate within html
emails?

I have already made settings changes that were specified in the KB
article.

Thanks.

Martha