windows key and the enter key will turn narrator on and off. Rick

On 1/9/2016 5:44 AM, bob jutzi via Talk wrote:
Windows-Enter
On 1/8/2016 11:16 PM, Stephen Thacker via Talk wrote:
Hi, I'm sure that's what I need to do (a system restore) but unless I
can get narrator to work which I don't seem to be able to, sighted
assistance will be needed and that's not so easy in my area. I'm using
Windows 10 64 bit, so can someone remind me how to switch narrator on
please?

Thanks, Steve
List archives can be found at

List archives can be found at