From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of via Talk
Sent: January 10, 2016 6:46 PM
To: Rick Jarvis <r.jarvi...@hotmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Win 10; control alt up arrow

Window-eyes will capture those keys,  so you will either need to use the
bypass key, or if you have sighted assistance turn WE off to do that.

Rick Jarvis via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

> Hello Martha you might try using control alt and the left or right
> arrows to change your screen.  hth Rick
>
> On 1/10/2016 3:56 PM, Martha Reaney via Talk wrote:
> > My sighted friend was here yesterday. He told me that my screen had
rotated. I tried using control + alt + up arrow and the screen did not
correct rotation.
> > I also tried using the bypass hotkey, then, control + alt + uparrow.
Still no change in the screen rotation.

> > I will get sighted assistance to help me correct the rotation from
within Intel graphics and also to disable the Intel graphics screen rotation
hotkeys.

> > Just wondering why the control + alt + up arrow did not rotate the
screen back to normal orientation.  Sadly, I do not know when the screen
rotation happened (what program was open, etc.)

> > Has anyone else had this behavior with Windows 10  64 bit, WE 9.3.1 and
Intel graphics?

> > Martha
> > List archives can be found at

> List archives can be found at