Hi.  I think this actually has to do with being unsubscribed by the list
servor, without asking.  I've been unscribed three times in this manner.  Each
time I just had to hit "reply" and send the message and was re-subscribed.
It's a flaw with the list serv.  It's happened to several list members.
Nothing to do, but reply to the message.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com