i net bat have you noticed even in IE and WLM that the window does change all by its self but why does we not see it even if its minamized. I have had a lot of troble with IE cos its minamized and some times i can not get it to maxamize even by pressing f 11 does not work.
Cheers Michael.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 1:10 PM
To: Robert Ringwald ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Comment About WLM

i haven't tried shift tabbing. i have been reloading w e.
sometimes if you maximize the window speech will come back.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 6:02 PM
To: Talk
Subject: Comment About WLM

Windows 10
WE 9.2

Using WLM, when composing a message, I cannot read what I write until I hit
shift tab which puts me in the subject line. Then I hit tab which puts me back
in the message text and then I can read what I have written.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.
I changed the name of my bathroom from John to Jim. So now I can say, "I go to
the Gym every day."

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/michaelandjeanie%40aapt.net.au. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com