if you are using version 44 of fire fox this will happen you need version 43 to be able to use webvisum again.

On 2/10/2016 11:54 AM, Mike Bernard via Talk wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've been using Webvisum for the longest time now and as of lastnight, I've
noticed that its no longer installed on my computer. I've tried to install
it, but no matter what I do, I just can't get it to work for me. Every time
I try to install it, I get a message that says, "firefox has prevented the
installation of an unverified ad-on." What's happened to Webvisum? It was
the only accessible method we had to solve those irritating captchas and now
it appears to be gone. Is there an alternative?

Mike

Rochester, NY.

Do you love classic rock? Would you like to shake your groove with 80s new
wave and 90s hiphop? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7
to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive