I don't know any three beeps. I just know of that run on the harp that they put In there. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Casey via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 1:40 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: need help with getting the 3 beeps when starting window-eyes

Hello I just had the nice folks at the Microsoft accessibility phone
number remote in to my computer and help me with me not getting windows
updates.
Now every time I start window-eyes I get the 3 beeps when it starts.
The ones like we used to get with version 8.4 from time to time.
So how can I correct this?
I am running either 9.0 or 9.1.
I can afford to upgrade to the latest version right now.
So how then can I get that 3 beep to stop happening?
Also with the new updates I have gotten internet explorer 11.
If my pages keep refreshing that I am trying to read.
How do I make that not happen as well?

--
Casey

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com