I've also had the problem. I didn't know there was a dialog coming up telling me that IE wasn't responding. WE used to read this but for what ever reason does not any more. It wasn't until my sighted GF told me it was there that I knew Ie was not responding.

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Thomas via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 4:35 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Is WindowEyes Causing All Internet And Other Crashes?

Hi:
I get allot of situations, especially in Internet Explorer, where WindowEyes
will stop speaking either for several seconds or entirely.
This happens very often.
Sometimes I fire up narrator and hear the program is not responding and
click the close button and windoweyes will come back.
If anyone else is experiencing these types of problems have you determined
if this is unique to WindowEyes or if it happens often with other screen
readers.
I noticed on e*trade windoweyes would not expand a item labeled Tax
Documents but JAWS did eexpand it so I could access the list of links to get
to my tax documents and it made me wonder if this new html5 stuff and how
the browsers handle it is causing WindowEyes problems and perhaps causing it
to try and navigate around looking for something it cant find and thus
causing delays and, in some cases, crashes when things get locked up.
I can run some tests using JAWS, havent done that yet, but don't have nor
understand how to use nvda correctly so thought I would ask if anyone else
has noticed these types of problems in WindowEyes and worked around them
with other screen readers to determine if it is unique to mysituation or if
this is a problem worth looking at trying to narrow down via testing and
getting some more specifics for the WE Staff if they are interested in our
test results.
Rick USA

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com