Yes, I don't know what that is. It doesn't seem to do anyting, so I just hear it and make a mental note of it and go on. It happens usually at the end of a download, like when I'm downloading a book from BARD. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Tony C via Talk
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:35 AM
To: Rick Thomas ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Is WindowEyes Causing All Internet And Other Crashes?

I a lot of time when closing a program hear, "nno notification bar fouund".

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Thomas via Talk
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 3:56 AM
To: 'Rick Thomas' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' ; 'Nick Sarames'

A side note, anyone else?
I was just in internet explorer in the website where I get allot of lockups.
I got none but it is about 4:30 am so likely little net traffic here and not
allot of dynamic, flash and other ads being scheduled since they don't want
to waste money with ads when few people are online in this area.
Now, when I closed internet explorer and returned to my desktop program I
heard a ca ching and WindowEyes said there was no information bar, think it
was information bar and then I was placed into my desktop program as usual.
I used alt-f4 to close internet explorer so this message should not have
happened unless WindowEyes was confused about something and so I thought I
would see if others have heard this or something similar.
It may indicate WindowEyes processing a message or something like being in
the wrong script or something if it happens so it was unusual, happened and
we need to see if it is happening often enough to be in consideration when
thinking about internet explorer, focus and intermittant problems we are
encountering.
But if others are not having these types of problems we might not need to
include them in looking at the problem at hand - don't know but it was an
incorrect response by WindowEyes to a simple alt-f4 to close internet
explorer.
Rick USA