Hi Manny:
I should imagine the programmers in those programs would allow for multiple
request response sessions.
The problem may be one of focus or the object types  and instances being
displayed.
Without having the programs at hand I can not guess at what is going on.
They may be creating new object instances to display or they may be just
refilling existing instances.
In either case I have noted that unless they set focus to the window and
then to the control WindowEyes, and indeed jaws, can lose focus and end up
trying to read something else like the most recent entry in the tab
sequence.
This is diferent from a year or 2 ago when a programmer could just set focus
to the object of interest like a text box or list and have the screen reader
manage to focus that control correctly.
I have found this in my own programs most recently so I am guessing while
this would not impact sighted folks, the insert or whatever is still on the
correct control, reading has shifted away from the control of interest when
it comes to a screen reader.
Can you alt tab around and use the tab keys or arrow keys to get back into
any of the controls or is window eyes actually locking up including the
keyboard?
If window eyes is not locked up but wont read try using narrator to see if
you can hear anything.
Note that in my case the title bar read the correct form but window eyes was
reading me the last item in the tab sequence control.
There may be other things at play in your case indeed, actually very likely,
but this is something to try for now.
Do you know what programming languages are being used by your trading
software and your chess game?
Rick USA