From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+batterseye=sbcglobal....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of BK via Talk
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:58 PM
To: AI Squared <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: mlb.com accessibility

Hello, if anyone has a consistent way to access MLB game day audio,
please tell me the steps you follow. I find the service to be very
inconsistent to access. Sometimes I can log in, but most of the time I
get taken to a page that says, To learn about our efforts to improve the
ccessibility
and usability of our website please visit our Accessibility Information
page.

Butch

List archives can be found at