Veronica,
Since I don't have such an email in my box, I cannot see what you are seeing,
but a little searching on the topic gave me this alternative way that may work
better for you.  These directions assume that you've been given permission (as
your manager appears to have done) to access her calendar.  I'll give you the
heads up from my experience that once you have this calendar in your view, the
Window Eyes Calendar will include your manager's events intermingled with
yours.  Since I have a couple team calendars and do not want them populating my
Window Eyes Outlook calendar box, I have to go in and out of each.  We don't
get the nice visual benefits of two calendars sitting side by side as sighted
users do, Happy to help you juggle this if you'd like.

1. In  Calendar, on the Home tab, in the Manage Calendars  group, click Open
Calendar  and then click Open Shared Calendar
2. Type a name in the Name  box, or click Name  to select a name from the
Address Book.
3. The shared Calendar appears next to any calendar that is already in the
view.
4. After you access a shared Calendar for the first time, the Calendar is added
to the Navigation Pane. The next time that you want to view the shared
Calendar, you can click it in the Navigation Pane.

If the other person whose Calendar you want to open has not granted you
permission to view it, Outlook prompts you to ask the person for permission. If
you click
Yes , a sharing request e-mail message opens automatically. The message
requests the person to share his or her Calendar with you and also provides the
 option to share your default Calendar with him or her.