Hello,

I am posting this message not to complain but rather to inquire as to why this
happens consistently with one particular web site.

I am running the 64 bit Window-eyes 9.3.1 on an HP desktop.  Whenever
attempting to go to some web sites, Window-eyes stops speaking.  This is
especially true whenever I go to comcast.net and go to tv, programming and
attempt to determine which of the listed tv channels come bundled with which
packages.  There are perhaps five packages listed.  But I absolutely cannot
slowly arrow through the various channel numbers without Window-eyes crashing.
I am not attempting to promote other screen readers, but in this particular
instance, JFW 16 has fewer problems.

Remember, I am speaking of the available channels, I am not talking about
particular programs.  Thanks for any feedback.

Don Roberts