Same here. I got we94upgrade.exe.

On 3/8/2016 8:46 PM, Singing Sparrow via Talk wrote:
strange because i got the download with the version number.

On 3/8/2016 6:53 PM, Rod Hutton via Talk wrote:
Hi,

This is the actual location on my Windows 10 system:

C:\Users\Rod-Win-10\AppData\Local\Temp

Simply replace Rod-Win-10 with your specific username.
Also, I notice the upgrade package name no longer includes the version
number.
It is simply named: WindowEyesSetup.exe.

Hth,

Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf
Of via Talk
Sent: March 8, 2016 1:46 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: error downloading WE 9.4

This is happening to me as well. At first, I tried using the Download
Window-Eyes 9.4.0.0 link in the check for updates dialog. I left the
computer to the download and when I came back, I couldn't find the
executeable. Assuming that the download link works, where exactly is the
update file being downloaded to? Not the downloads folder.

Lou N.