Hi Doug,

That's three of you who can't find the problem, which makes me think it must either be me or my Windows 7 Pro installation. Two of you are using Windows 10, but I wouldn't expect that to make a difference. I also don't understand why, once I have made a change in the cursor key definition, I can't get back to the default directly. Could an app be interfering? Do you have any other ideas for what I could be doing wrong or what might be wrong with my installation?

Dave