Hi,

At work we will use an other program for call management called
Service now.
It is an webapplication and I thought to also try to look at the
community on internet if I can find more tips.
When registering and after the account is verified, you can login and
you have to fill in some things about who you are.
Here you have a combobox where you can press the first letter to select
something, but arrows will not work Alt-down/up will also not help. Is
this a new sort of control?
It is difficult, because the community is protected by an password, but
everyone can register.
Does anyone have any idea how to deal with this?
Window-Eyes says:

Industry, select, closed

I also have tried this with Nvda or Jaws, but no screenreader seems to
handle this with IE11 in win7.
I have also tried Chrome. No luck.
The site says that it has to work with firefox, but I  could not find a
login-button with firefox.

Kind regards, Marten