I have no problems connecting to aim. what version of miranda ng are you using?

On 3/16/2016 2:58 PM, Chris Skarstad via Talk wrote:
Well, I'm currently signed into Facebook chat using Miranda NG. I think some of you guys might be using Miranda IM, instead of NG which is the more recent version of Miranda. Facebook chat works just fine. I'm not able to reliably connect to Aim, however. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Miranda NG should most certainly work with Windows 10. I don't see why it wouldn't.

On 3/16/2016 12:35 PM, Davy Cuppens via Talk wrote:
Hi

I can reproduce this. Moreover, if you are intending to use Miranda for fb chat like most of us did, This is nolonger possible. FB closed all its services for third party chat bots.
Regards
Davy

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- From: Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 11:30 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: can't get miranda ng to work under win 10

Hey guys,
Well i installed miranda ng, but the main window doesn't seem to come up
under win 10, any ideas?  i changed the hotkey to control shift Z but no
go, any thoughts

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/davycuppens%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/rascal0826%40verizon.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/sunshine%40abe.midco.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com