Thanks, for the time being, I'll continue to use version 8.

-----Original Message----- From: Elizabeth via Talk
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 11:26 AM
To: net...@comcast.net ; talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Re: Has anyone used Eset nod32 v9 with Window Eyes?

Version 8 still has the same protection as 9 as far as the Virus
database goes, according to what tech support told me. Version 9 does
contain some options for extra security on financial and banking
sites. But the updating of virus protection is the same, regardless
of which version of the interface you use, I was told.

Elizabeth