My question to you, are you talking it is different when you use
something like an Ipad, Iphone or the like?  Or just from the mobile site?
F the latter, I used it all day yesterday and did  not have troubles.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+veronica.smith=aps....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 8:10 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: a concerning facebook problem

Hey guys,
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but am trying to get
to the bottom of it.  Like you, i use the mobile fb sight for everything
and it works awesome.  Something very strange is happening.  Have any of
you gone to your page on the mobile sight, clicked on the profile link
and noticed something different?  It looks like the normal fb page, and
stuff doesn't seem accessible at all.   Can you guys take a look?  This
is what i see.

I see messages button, friend requests button, all these buttons that
never existed.
Anyone seen this yet, it seems rather unaccessible.  I'm trying tog et
to my activity log, but can't seem to do that.  Any ideas?