I'm in the middle of setting up a new system and don't have Office installed yet. But I think it's F8.

Hth,
Tom

On 4/19/2016 2:32 PM, Dave via Talk wrote:
hello,

yes, I did know about using Shift and the Down Arrow, but this is quite
slow when needing to copy 3 or 4 pages of a 15 page document.

I was thinking there was another way to set the starting point of the
text to be copied, and then after moving the cursor to the end of the
text to be copied, another keyboard command is used.  this Highlights
all text between these two points in the document.  Once the block has
been highlighted, pressing CTRL-C then copies the entire Block to the
Clipboard.    You can also Cut the bock from the document too by using
CTRL-X.

 Anyone else have a guess as to how to set these two points in the
document?

Thanks,

Grumpy Dave