As it is quite a while since installing the app,I can't remember what the default key is but mine is currently set to F9. The app is brilliant and would not like to be without it.

HTH
Neville.

On 20/04/2016 2:04 AM, Van Lant, Robin via Talk wrote:
In Word, I typically use Shift and down arrow, selecting each line of text that
I want to copy.  Win Eyes will read each line as I select it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+robin_van_lant=key....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Dave via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 9:07 AM
To: A I Squared Support
Subject: How to copy large Blocks of Text?

Hello yet again,

I have some work to get done where I am copying from a Word Document large
blocks of text.  Pages of text.

Would someone remind me what commands are used to start Highlighting and then
to end the Highlighting?

Thanks again,

Grumpy Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or
privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer,
solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to buy or
sell any security or other financial product, and is not intended as investment
advice or as a confirmation of any transaction. Any market price, indicative
value, estimate, view, opinion, data or other information herein is not
warranted as to completeness or accuracy, is subject to change without notice,
and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. accepts no liability for its use or to update
or keep it current. Any views or opinions are those of the individual sender,
not necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities representative
employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Member
NYSE/FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National Association (“KeyBank
N.A.”). Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets
Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

send an e-mail to dnereque...@key.com <mailto:dnereque...@key.com>with 'No
Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.