They should make it so w.e will talk no matter what programs stop working.
Other screen readers do it so why can't Window-Eyes?

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of net bat via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 4:47 PM
To: Manny; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: WE9.4 becomes corrupt and control alt w does not work coming
backfrom sleep WE9.4 is corrupt!

w e will not talk when the program you are useing crashes. even if you
reload w
e. you have to unload the program first. then w e will start talking again.
this happens more often when you have other programs running in the
background.
like i e and wlm at the same time.
***
don't use sleep mode. grin w e has always had problems comeing out of sleep
or
hyber nation mode. mainly if w e loads before the sound card drivers have
loaded.