Hi Pat. This is Sky, who is Window-Eyes certified. I personally haven't
encountered these problemst hat you are having.  Did you try reinstalling
the flash player? Try doing that, and see if it helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of pasquale acquaviva via Talk
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 7:27 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Html5 Versus Flash

Greetings to the list members,

I've been having a plethora of broblems listening to files that are
activated using the Flash player. Flash always seems to crash, giving me the
message to reload the page and try listening to the file once more.
Sometimes I'm lucky the second time; many times i'm not. I've been having
many more failures than successes using the Flash player. I've noticed that
this problem occurs using a screen reader--any screen reader. I've therefore
attempted to exit the screen reader and open the file in question. If i was
lucky enough to be at the correct spot for opening the desired file, the
file would open with no problem at all. All of this seems to indicate that
there's something buggy about the functioning of the Flash player.

I therefore downloaded the html5 player. But my one question at this point
is: Should I dispense with the Flash player? I'm not sure about what action
I should take with regard to the currently loaded Flash player. I am most
grateful for any possible assistance that a list member might possibly offer
with regard to this matter.

With Many Thanks In Advance
- --
Pat Acquaviva