Hello,

I came from Win 7, and I now use Win 10.  

I have still not learned everything about Win 10.  However, I like it
better than Win 7.  
After moving several Short cut Icons to the Desk top, and Creating
several extra Folders on the Hard Drive, I find Win 10 to be easier than
Win 7.  

But, keep in mind, this is for what I do with a Computer.    I do
research On Line, write reports in MS Word, and then post them On Line. 
I store files and raw data in various folders.  

I had to learn how to set up what programs were to be my Default
programs, which was not hard, but when you do not know you need to set
up which items will be defaults, and you can not get your Email program
to work, until you stumble upon those Default settings, you will pull
your hair out.  Or at least I did.  

I still need to use the Search Feature in Win 10, very similar as I used the
Search Feature in Win 7.  

I have not gotten to where I trust it, but it seems to work well enough
for now.  

Printers and other Gear may not like running in Win 10.  Which can force
you to buy newer models so there will be Drivers.  

I have heard that Win 10 keeps track of Everyth8ing, and I do mean
everything, and then passes that info on to Big Brother , Little Brother, 
and several places.  Have no idea if this is true, but if you are
planning the new Revolutionary War, you might want to stay with Windows
98, which won't be hooked up to the All Seeing Internet.  

I am Joking, but I doubt if there is much on your System that is Privet.   
It is the Brave New World that we live.  

Sorry, can not give you any thoughts on the differences between Win 8
and Win 10.  Never had Win 8.  

Grumpy Dave




-- 
Dave <[email protected]>

_______________________________________________
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author 
and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.

For membership options, visit 
http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/archive%40mail-archive.com.
For subscription options, visit 
http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
List archives can be found at 
http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

Reply via email to