I have tried several times using the latest win-eyes and using Firefox and internet explorer and had very little success at all. I gave up and I have not tried since. Their web site is not good for screen readers. I do not think they even care. I have even had my sighted cousin check it out without a screen reader and he said it is a night mare. My advice is to forget xm and find something else that is screen reader accessible. hth Rick

On 4/25/2016 5:37 PM, BK via Talk wrote:
Hello, has anyone had any success listening to xm radio over the
internet? If so, how accessible is their site? And what operating system
and what version of wineyes are you using. Any help is appreciated.

Butch

_______________________________________________
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author 
and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.

For membership options, visit 
http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/archive%40mail-archive.com.
For subscription options, visit 
http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
List archives can be found at 
http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

Reply via email to