Hi Nick,

Below, you refer to "clicking on the link in the original email."
Can you explain precisely which link you mean since there are at least two
near the bottom?

Thanks,

Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Nick Sarames via Talk
Sent: April 26, 2016 2:00 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: WE & Thunderbird Question

First let me explain.  When I post to the list, I find it easier to click on
the link from the introductory e-mail I received welcoming me to the list (I
don't bother with an address book).  Generally When I compose an e-mail in
Thunderbird, I first make sure I am in the correct window, and then I type
control-n.  Lately I have found that when I backspace over a letter, WE is
no longer reading the letter.  Instead I am getting the Windows bong sound.
I tried maximizing the window but to no avail.  BTW, even though WE is not
reading the letters over which I am back spacing, they are being erased.

Now here's the interesting part.  As I told you, I don't manually type the
address for this list in the "to" field, opting instead to click on the link
in the original e-mail.  And when I back space, WE is reading the letters as
I back space over them.

Nick
_______________________________________________
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.

For membership options, visit
http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/rod_hutton%40h
otmail.com.
For subscription options, visit
http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
List archives can be found at
http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
_______________________________________________
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author 
and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.

For membership options, visit 
http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/archive%40mail-archive.com.
For subscription options, visit 
http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
List archives can be found at 
http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

Reply via email to