adding attachments is simple in Becky, alt-f, a, and you're in the
dialogue from where you can select a file, or, paste the pathname to the
attachment.
I use a program which I can use the right click menu to get the pathname
to any file I am currently looking at on my computer so it is a snap to
put that into Becky.
--
Curtis Delzer <curtis1...@verizon.net>

On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 23:14:03 -0700